DAMIEN FOUNDATION (DFB) is a non-profit humanitarian medical organization affiliated with Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) and is supporting the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti, Edo and Lagos States. As the Sub Recipient (SR) to LSMOH TB project under Global Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the responsibility of implementing Active TB case finding programme across the 20 Local Government Areas in the State.
In order to strengthen the implementation of the Global Fund TB Grant program in Lagos State, Damien Foundation Nigeria (DFB) is seeking for qualified persons to fill up the positions below.
Position: 1. Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Lagos TB Grant)
- MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
Experience: 2-5 years working on Global Fund and TB related project.
Location: Lagos State
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support and oversight on monitoring and evaluation of the Global Fund project
- Ensure that the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities are in line with the project implementation plan and meets the donor and project's M&E needs.
- Provide technical support to state officers in ensuring that programmatic data/indicators are accurately captured and reported according to set guidelines.
- Represent and make appropriate presentations to stakeholders at various forum on program achievements and deliverables and other M&E activities
- Support the development and design of the M&E framework, tools and project M&E plans, guidelines and ensure efficient data management processes
- Provide continuous technical lead to project team on data management and regularly analyze state data, highlight important programmatic gaps and coordinate with program management and others in addressing these gaps.
- Conduct routine monitoring and supportive supervisory visits to project sites, including the conduct of data verification and validation and data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists
- Ensure regular maintenance of database/information system, project training database and programmatic progress updates that documents achievements on a regular basis.
- Support monitoring activities to project sites, collation/analysis of monitoring reports for program feedback and decision making
- Conduct operational research activities and participate in project assessments, evaluations, and design teams as applicable.
- Facilitate the preparation/production of project reports,
- Provide technical support to Global Fund project, LSMOH, including development of survey instruments, survey implementation, data analysis and report writing under the guidance of the M&E Manager.
Educational/ Experience requirement and skills
- Applicants must have a B.sc/HND in any related field i.e Statistics, Demography, Public Health……..
- A master's degree in public health will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in related health fields and programs in developing countries: and working experience with Global Fund projects or any other donor funded programs is desirable.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, SPSS, Epi-Info and STATA
- Applicant's experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
- Not more than 45 years old
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply via the link below.
Kindly note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
25th November 2022.