DAMIEN FOUNDATION (DFB) is a non-profit humanitarian medical organization affiliated with Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) and is supporting the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Lagos States. As the Sub Recipient (SR) to LSMOH TB project under Global Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the responsibility of implementing Active TB case finding programme across the 20 Local Government Areas in the State.
In order to strengthen the implementation of the Global Fund TB Grant program in Lagos State, Damien Foundation Nigeria (DFB) is seeking for qualified person to fill up the position below.
Position: Administrative Officer (Lagos TB Grant)
Experience: 2-5 years working on Global Fund and TB related projects
Organizational Unit: Finance Department and Administrative Department
Location: Lagos State
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- The desired candidate will provide necessary administrative and secretarial supports to the project: Take notes and dictations at meetings and transcribe. Arrange appointments and receives visitors, place and screen telephone calls and answers enquiries with discretion.
- Arrange logistics for seminars/workshops and meetings. Prepare correspondences, documents and reports; and manage the office equipment, project vehicle and general office maintenance
- S/he manages the drivers, office assistant, receptionist and domestic assistants.
- Maintain appropriate filing systems for the project.
- S/he will handle petty cash transactions and fuel retainership.
- Maintains inventory register for fixed assets and office supplies/consumables for the project and regular updates as necessary.
- A Bachelor's Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or Social Sciences related courses.
- S/he should also possess excellent oral and written skills in English language, proficiency in current office software applications (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Experience in multi-cultural setting will be added advantage.
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong time management skills
- Able to manage and prioritize workload
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player.
- Time Management Skill
How to Apply
Apply via the link below.
Kindly note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Closing Date
29th May 2022.